1. List three criminology views and explain one.
2. What is crime?
3. Discuss the three main criminology views.
4. What are the four elements of mens rea?
5. What are the three types of social harm?
6. Discuss the crime of rape before the reforms that began in the 1980ís.
7. Analyze the crime of sexual assault in Canada today.
8. What is actus reus? Explain.
9. Analyze the notion of crime in the Aboriginal tradition.
10. Discuss Grottís criminological typology of rapists.
11. Discuss Sara Deerís proposed approach to indigenous theory of rape.
Explain the main problems with the
methods of crime data collection in Canada.