INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE PROJECT
· Find a current international justice problem which you believe you should fight against.
· This problem may be general, affecting a whole country or region, or specific, i.e., affecting an individual. The problem should relate to one of the issues which we discussed in class.
· Describe the facts of this problem.
· Analyze the international justice issues involved.
· Write a petition, amicus curiae brief, letter to an international or national authority responsible for the problem or any other document, where you propose a solution or request a change. If you want, you may send this document to the institution or official addressed to.
· Be prepared to explain and discuss your project in class.
N.B.: This is part of the class activities. This project is assessed as any other activity. It has no separate grade. Those students that participate actively in class and do not write the portfolio must, nonetheless, do this activity in writing.