This is a tentative calendar of readings. If class discussions or class activities take longer than I originally estimated, I will not cut them short to follow this schedule of readings. We will simply reschedule the readings.
Additionally, I may substitute new topics for some of the ones included in this schedule, particularly if most of you show an interest for some topics not planned to be covered.
· January 8 and 13: Global sex tourism
o Other optional articles: Sex tourism and Sex tourism
· January 16: International Law background, Chapters 1, 2, and 3 from International Law book, from class notes, and article on sources.
· January 29 and February 5: Private International Law
· February 5 and February 10: Chapter Ten: Use of Force from the International Law book.
· February 12: International Criminal Court
· March 3: Human trafficking
· March 10: Extradition
· March 12 and 17: International Space Law