Portfolio: Rules and Conditions
· If you want your class participation to be evaluated by means of a portfolio, you need to let me know as soon as possible and no later than the day you write the midterm test for the first time.
· The evaluation criteria for the portfolio are the same as the evaluation criteria for class participation, i.e., the SOLO taxonomy.
· The following specific rules also apply:
· The portfolio must be complete. It must contain all activities made in class and all required components, including answers to reading guides.
· The activities for the portfolio must be completed when discussed in class, not before or after class.
· The deadline for the submission of the portfolio is the same as the deadline for the submission of the final take-home. The portfolio must be submitted IN PERSON in class. You must hand in a hard copy of your portfolio.
· You are encouraged to submit the portfolio before the deadline for feedback.
· Please respect the instructions regarding the submission of the portfolio. There are no exceptions. The portfolio is considered a privilege and not a right. These rules and conditions elaborate upon the section entitled Privileges: Extensions, Waivers, and Other Authorizations from the Course Outline. Please read that section from your course outline.
· There are no extensions for the submission of the portfolio. The portfolio must be completed in class.