Make-up Test: Rules and Conditions
- Any student that came to class
when I distributed the tests and got a grade below 65% may write the
make-up test. Students that did not write the test on the scheduled.
- If, according to the evaluation criteria, you write a
very good make-up test, you can get up to 10% over your existing midterm
grade. It is expected that your work be of very high quality to earn the
- Students that did not write the in-class test can get any
- Under extraordinary circumstances, I may raise the mark
by more than 10% points, particularly to reward those students that have
made extraordinarily positive contributions in virtually every single
class and for some reasons did not do very well in the test.
- A poor performance in this make-up test will not lower
your original grade.
- Please respect the instructions regarding the
submission of the make-up test. There are no exceptions. This is not an
exam or for regular-credit assignment. This make-up test is considered a
privilege and not a right.
- These rules and condition
elaborate upon the section entitled Privileges: Extensions, Waivers, and
Other Authorizations from the Course Outline. Please read that section
from your course outline. Because of the nature of make-up tests, these
rules may change from time to time. If so, any changes will be posted on
the course website.